VSP was founded in 1995 by Trace George. The business then, was just a small sign shop stationed in a home garage, but it would soon grow new verticals, as the emphasis on vinyl graphics became more prevalent in the industry. Trace, drawn to the style and skill of implementing vinyl, positioned the business, "Vinyl Signz Plus", to provide graphics to the local and national Nascar racing community. That quickly expanded to a more meaningful need - police, fire, and emergency service vehicles.
Seeing measured growth and the introduction of his sons to the family business, Trey George (COO), Tyler George (Purchasing Manager), Jake George (Sales), and his Godson, Josh Szary (Sr. Sales Manager), the company expanded into more corporate and multi-dimensional environments.
2012 brought the signing with the Buffalo Bills as the "Official Graphic Provider", 2015 brought the Sabres, and 2017 brought the 10th fastest growing business in WNY, according to Business First's Fast Track 50.
VSP has remained true to its roots - a family business that knows how to have fun, be creative, and cultivate winning, collaborative partnerships with their clients. Tammy, Trace's wife of 25 years, has always been an unseen pillar in the company, supporting the long nights, the stressful moments, and the leaps of faith.
If you know Trace, you know his passion, drive, and creativity, and these qualities are shared with each member of the team. His company guarantees the delivery of their mission - to make the small guy look big, and the big guy look better.
In our modern world, communication is now more visual that ever and VSP promises unique and practical applications - eye candy, if you will, that can serve as a conversation piece and ultimately, help your company tell its story.
VSP is proud to have the first graphic company in the United States to have a woman PDAA master certified installation technician.
And, we're just getting started.
Awards & Recognitions.
• 1999 Woodstock '99 Concert Designer | Rolling Stone Magazine Design Award Winner
• 2000 Fleet Magazine's Truck Fleet Design of the Year
• 2002 Fleet Magazine's Small Truck Fleet Design of the Year
• 2008-10 Fleet Magazine's Graphic Fleet Designer of the Year | 8 of 10 Top Ten
• 2008 Buffalo Partnership's Most innovative Company in WNY Award
• 2008 Buffalo Partnership's Most Poised Company for Growth Award
• 2009 BUSRIDE Magazine Bus Wrap Silver Medal Award Nationwide
• 2010 Sign illustrator Magazine Highlighted Wrap Company of the Year
• 2010 3M Wrap Designer of Spring 2010 Nationwide
• 2013 Sign Builder Magazine Highlighted Fleet Branding Company
Buffalo Business First Recognitions
• 2007 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 33th Fastest Growing Company
• 2008 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 17th Fastest Growing Company
• 2009 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 13th Fastest Growing Company
• 2012 Business First Magazine's Largest Digital Printing Company
• 2015 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 19th Fastest Growing Company
• 2016 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 13th Fastest Growing Company
• 2017 Business First Magazine's FAST TRACK 50 List - 10th Fastest Growing Company